When something is not quite right with your vehicle, experience has shown that it can be put down to a few common - and sometimes not-so-common reasons. Our customers trust us to know exactly what those reasons are... and get their vehicles back on the road asap and at an affordable price. This is what has kept us in business for more than 13 years!
We can diagnose and repair any fault in almost all makes and models of cars and four wheel drive vehicle electrical systems - both petrol and diesel, including auto electrical problems. We also specialise in suspension repairs and upgrades, we are Warrnambools largest stockist of Exide Batteries, we service and repair Air Conditioning systems, we have a chassis dyno, and we are the only specialist diesel repair workshop in town!
So whether you need an engine tune up or an EFI fault diagnosis, we can help you. Lowe’s have experience in car, 4x4, light truck, agricultural, heavy truck, and more!, so you can rest assured that you are taking your vehicle to the right place!
Lowes Auto Repairs love putting back into the local community, some of the people/events we sponsor are.
- TVG Motorsport sprintcar team major sponsor
- Stansfield Racing sprintcar team major sponsor
- 2019 Bike & Rod Run major Sponsor
- Rotary Club of Warrnambool East Hole In One Competition
- Nirranda Football Club
- Leigh VanGinneken Formula 500 team
- VanGinneken Bros Racing
- East Warrnambool Cricket Club
- Entrant “In The Red car 05” Aussie Muscle Car Run
- Brodie Jenkins Racing
- Shaun Walters 2018/2019 Finke Desert Race entrant
- Warrnambool Darts Association
- Warrnambool Eight Ball Country Cup
- Raffertys Tavern Weekly Raffles
- Plus many more individuals and local community events
The team at your service
Owner, and head mechanic Tim Lowe leads the team of qualified mechanics who have experience of more than 50 years between them.
- Tim Lowe: Director, Mechanic and Specialist Diesel Mechanic
- Shona Lowe : Director, Office Administration
- Peter Tickner: Office / Workshop Manager
- Simon Van Ginneren: Spare Parts Manager / Admin
- Grant Stansfield: Diesel Tech and General Mechanic
- Bradley Malone: Motor Mechanic
- Ash Daffy: Motor Mechanic
- Connor Hinds : Apprentice Mechanic
Tim believes a good mechanic is more than someone who can service and do repairs on vehicles - they also need to be proactive, communicate well, do the job well, and realise the value of good customer service.
That’s the type of mechanic - and the service - you’ll get at Lowes Auto Repairs!
What to expect
When you contact us, you’ll be looked after the moment you step through the door, pick up the phone, or speak to us at at an offsite event.
When you leave your car in our hands, you’ll always speak to the person looking after your car - or knows exactly what’s going on with your car.
We’re the best in Warrnambool for good reason. Not just because of our large premises or wide range of services for both diesel, auto, and electrics. We still believe in good old customer service.
Bloody unbelievable. Felt like We were driving a different ute yesterday after you all finished with installing the HD clutch and remap. It has way more grunt and power. Glen cruised the hills today no more pedal to the metal doing 45. Can't thank Tim and the boys enough. - Joanne ODonnell
Fully equipped for all your vehicle needs
We have the latest equipment in vehicle diagnostics, diesel performance tuning equipment, 4x4 spares, accessories, and ECU upgrades.
So whatever your vehicle, whatever your industry, you can be sure we have the right product - and a first class team to give you the best service around.
What’s more, we’re an approved repairer for National Warranty Company, and Australian Warranty Network - your extended warranty for second hand cars.
- Job done well every time - guaranteed
- Customer focus
- Courtesy cars available
- Mobile mechanic: off site, and at your premises
- Large workshop with latest tools and technology
Fast, friendly, and professional - Lowes Auto Repairs are the #1 place in town for all your mechanical needs!
- Minor and major car service inc Logbook servicing – manufacturers warranty not affected
- Engine tuning
- Diesel tuning
- Mechanical repairs
- Fleet vehicle servicing
- Auto electrical service
- Roadworthy inspections
- EFI fault diagnosis and repairs
- 4WD and light commercial vehicle servicing
- Diesel Fuel system servicing and cleaning
- Automatic transmission servicing
- Air conditioning servicing and repairs
- Competitive pricing – contact us for a quote
We service a wide range of popular vehicles, including Ford, Toyota, Holden, Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Hyundai, Honda, Suzuki, Kia as well as European vehicles including Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi and Volkswagen. Our trained mechanics are also qualified to perform servicing and repairs to the latest turbo diesel 4WDs in our state-of-the-art workshop.
Hey Tim. The work you did on my 79 series is great. The increase in power and torque is fantastic. Seamless and smooth delivery across a nice wide band from 1,000 RPM in fifth with no holes or flat spots. The new exhaust is nice and quiet at highway speed, but you still know it's a V8...You've made a new car heaps better to drive. Thanks. - Peter Rowley